farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Curtis Up to Lancaster

Kudos to Astros County for tweeting that catcherJohn Curtis has been promoted to Lancaster, apparently from Extended Spring Training. He replaces Jordan Comadena who has been placed on the inactive list for the JetHawks.

Curtis is not listed in the Astros 2010 media guide. Nor was he on the extended spring training roster I received. He was drafted by the White Sox in 2007. He spent 2009 with Kannapolis and Winston-Salem.

2 comments:

Larry McCoy said...

If I am not mistaken, Curtis was in the SAL All-star game last season. I am almost certain that I have his autograph on the bats I got at the game.

farmstros said...

Good memory, Larry. Curtis was there representing Kannapolis. He had a walk and a strikeout in two plate appearances.