farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

THE QUEST takes Farmstros to Round Rock

Later this morning, Farmstros will hit the road. Destination: Round Rock.

I will be attending Express games Friday and Saturday night.

Friday, I will just be there to watch and roam the park. I have a new homemade shirt just for the event. Feel free to say "Hi" if you see me.

Saturday, I will be tweeting a haiku an inning as part of THE QUEST FOR 3000 SYLLABLES. The first haiku of the night will take the QUEST past 2000 SYLLABLES.

Special thanks to David Coleman at THE CRAWFISH BOXES who has agreed to let me use his laptop on Saturday night and provide technical support.

Remember you can TRACK the QUEST here. If you want to see the entire collection, you can view it here.

4 comments:

dodgerbobble said...

Great blog. I live about 45 minutes away from Lancaster and I was thinking about taking in a game. If I went I would definitely be looking to get autographs. Any future stars in Lancaster?

farmstros said...

Thanks for the good word. Now that Keuchel is called up to Corpus Christi, your best bet as a future star is Jay Austin...and if can get his glove improved, Albert Cartwright.

dodgerbobble said...

Thanks.

曾法幸 said...

blog的用心,看得出來~~請加油............................................................