farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Farmstros will Twitter-ku the Park Friday

To Minute Maid Park?
There must be a big mistake
Am I invited?

In honor of the Astros first blogger night, which takes place tomorrow, on a throwback Friday, I will be having a throwback event of my own: Farmstros Twitter-kus the Park.


Around 6 pm tomorrow, I will be arriving at Minute Maid Park to represent the Farmstros Village at a Blogger Night hosted by the Astros.  According to the information I have received, representatives from numerous Astros and baseball-related blogs will be allowed to set up shop in one of the suites at MMP. From the suite, we will be able to blog to our heart's content.  Included on the evening's blogger-friendly agenda is a pre-game conversation with Jeff Luhnow. 

A guy I play softball with occasionally has agreed to let me use his laptop.  I will use that  borrowed laptop to follow all the games in the farm system and, if time allows, the regional games of the NCAA baseball tournament.  With this onine data and the Astros' game as my inspiration, I will post an MMP Twitter-ku(haiku posted on Twitter) @farmstros every 22 minutes beginning with the first pitch of the Astros' game.  The 22 minute interval is chosen based on the Astros win total to this point in the 2012 season.  If the Astros beat Colorado tonight, I will alter my procedures accordingly Friday night.



  

No comments: